NEW NJSIAA COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS BEFORE VOLUNTARY PRACTICES. YOU CANNOT PRACTICE UNTIL THIS FORM IS SUBMITTED.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORM.
Click the icon below to register for an activity
Required Sports Forms and Time Limits
- Sports Physical Exams are required every 365 days, on Burlington Township forms.
- Concussion, Steroid, and Sudden Cardiac Death Consent Forms are due annually and are typically submitted when the sports physical is submitted.
- Health history updates are required if they are more than 90 days old prior to the first day of practice.
- Parent Permission forms are required prior to starting each sport or each season.
- Asthma Action Plans and Allergy Action Plans are required annually if the athlete has these conditions.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact the athletic or activity office.
Peter E. Teifer - Athletic Director
Phone: 609-387-1713 Ext. 1011